Information on article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data). We inform you that the processing of the data has the purpose to proceed with the execution of the required services. The data will be processed using paper, computer or any other type of support, in compliance with the minimum security measures under the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Legislative Decree. n.196 / 2003.
The personal data may be disclosed to:
- Company staff as a senior and responsible treatment to the managing of files concerning the contract put in place; the staff was properly trained on security of personal data and the right to privacy.
- State bodies involved in audits and checks on the regularity of the accounting and fiscal obligations required by law.
- External parties that perform specific tasks on behalf of the company.
It is in any case prohibited to communicate or disclose your personal data to subjects not required for the performance of services or products requested by you. The provision of data that are required is obligatory, any refusal to provide them implies a failed perferzionamento or maintenance of services we required. The data controller is: Trione Paul P. IVA 01030170078 E-mail: *firstname.lastname@example.org* in the person of its legal representative. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article 7 of the D.lgs 196/2003, which for your convenience:
Art. 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.